Prawn Stir Fry
- 500g Prawns (peeled)
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3cm ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 cups water or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 10-15 snow peas
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- Heat wok (high heat) add oil
- Add onion and garlic and chilli, stir frequently until onions are tender.
- Add all other ingredients with the exception of ginger, snow peas and spinach, cook till prawns are just about ready.
- Grate ginger and stir through with snow peas and baby spinach.
Serve with noodles if desired. Prawns can be replaced with tofu.
Cost per recipe: $9.40 Cost per serving: $2.35 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets Back to our Recipes