Your Safety is our Priority
The safety of our members and the community is our highest priority. We are registered as a COVIDSafe venue and we will continue with our COVIDSafe plan, so that our Members can keep enjoying our venues in the safest possible way.
- Club will be open to Members only
- You will be asked to take a temperature check
- Your temperature must be below 37.8 Degrees
- You must adhere to hygiene and social distancing requirements
- You must not gather in groups
- You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result
- You must be feeling well and not experiencing any respiratory symptoms (such as cough, sore/scratchy throat or shortness of breath or unexplained fever)
- COVID Safety Hygiene Marshall on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 1.5m social distancing throughout venue
- Capacity restrictions (up to 300 per area based on 4m2 practice)
- Venue sanitisation / fogging
- Additional sanitisation stations on top of existing stations throughout venue
- Enhanced cleaning measures
We hope that you appreciate these measures for your safety and enjoyment whilst in our venue.