COVID Safety Regulations
Published 10 June 2020
Members will notice that we've been busy improving the gym facility including servicing and spacing machines, fixing lockers and improving the cleanliness of the gym floor.
Whilst we are thrilled to be re-opening the Ignite doors, there are some changes that we ask our members to acknowledge and abide by to be COVID-SAFE as per the current government restrictions and guidelines.
- COVID Safety Marshal present on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Updated rule - one member per 4m2 space - that means over 500 members within Ignite at one time
- Updated rule - 20 members in each class - required to be signed up prior to classes by putting their names down at reception up to 30 minutes before the class starts. No phone or online bookings. Individual bookings only.
- Social Distancing maintained at all times
- Members required to leave facility once training complete - there are other areas within Mounties for members to wind down afterwards like Fresh Cafe
- Members must bring a towel and wipe down machines after use
- Showers and steam room remain closed, although change-rooms will be open for locker use
- Water stations will be operational to fill water bottles only
- No mats or yoga blocks will be provided - please bring your own
- The pool will be open, but has maximum of 18 person capacity, three people per lane. Recreational swimmers limited to 30 minute swim time and only when squad or acqua classes are not running.
Memberships will be reactivated on Saturday 13th June at 12am.
The first direct debits will be processed on 26th June.
If you wish to make any changes to your membership, please call us on 8784 0011 or come in and speak to one of our consultants.
We look forward to seeing you back at Ignite Health & Fitness.